Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New location!

Our New Home!!
It is so bright inside and very open!
The upstairs hall, downstairs living room, and kitchen and dining room!
Nature at it's best!
First things first, Cleaning!!
Then removing unwanted visitors, the Brown Widow Spider and her plethora of egg sacs
Next up remodeling, hoping to one day put shelving under the stairs and knock out the back patio that was installed incorrectly.
Flooring was also installed incorrectly and will need to be fix and a later, much later, date!
I am so excited to get to work on the remodeling/decorating,
Too bad cleaning has to come first!

4 comments:

Fr. Terry Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella said...

Yikes, I just realized I was still signed in to Fr. Terry's blog when I left you a comment. I hope I erased it. Anyway, I said:
Ahhh.... the joys of home ownership. What kind of hawk was sitting on your fence? And is Lexi is danger with it?

Bella said...

I forgot to add --- those egg sacs are GROSS!

yammy said...

I'll have to look up the hawk once we move in cause my bird book is already over there. I think they have an ample supply of mice over there!