Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Daily Calendar

It was my boyfriends birthday the other day, and since I have no money, I made him a daily calendar. Although it took a long time, and June and August still are not done, I think it turned out pretty good. It is able to stand up on simply the pages, and is held together by two 2 1/2 inch rings. Most days have a quote, picture, drawing, painting or daily holiday.
This is a view of all the pages. On the other side are tags that stick out a little and mark the beginning of each month, as well as contain "mini presents", such as a coupon to get out of cooking for a weekend.  
Here is the fist day of the calendar. It includes a picture of my boyfriend, a quote by William Blake, and the first of the "mini presents".
This is another day with a quote, and some artsy paper. And no, that is not my finger in the lens, it just shows up on some pictures.

1 comment:

Bella said...

Great job! I LOVE the way the calendar turned out.