Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Little Green Hitchhiker

A few weeks ago I drove my little sister up for her second year of college. In order to do that my dad drove an hour to pick me up, then an hour back to get my sister. The next day we drove 3 hours to drop off my sister, then 3 hours back. At some point in those 8+ hours of driving, we picked up a hitchhiker. He became so attached to us that he did not want to leave, and the bees that normally reside in our oriental cherry tree, tried their best at getting the green hitchhiker to leave. I am not sure how long it took, but the next time I looked the hitchhiker was gone, and bees had gone back to their cherries, satisfied that they were able to remove the hitchhiker.

1 comment:

Bella said...

The bees have moved to a hole under the sidewalk in front of the mailbox! Darn critters.